PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN ACADEMY ENGLAND PARTNER WITH LEADING EDUCATION PROVIDER SCL!
Paris Saint-Germain Academy England have begun a partnership with SCL to provide an education pathway with football. The football and education programme offers students the opportunity to develop their football skills whilst building their knowledge of sport.
SCL are specialists in sports-based learning and all teachers are highly qualified with a true passion for sport. SCL & Paris Saint-Germain Academy England aim to offer all participants progression into the sporting world!
Lawrence Blair, SCL Director of Partnerships, said:
“We are extremely proud to be partnering with the iconic Paris Saint-Germain Academy England, to deliver a first-class education and football development programme.
The brilliant work that Paris Saint-Germain Academy England are already doing in the community, alongside their strong values, make the Academy the perfect fit for us here at SCL. We’re really looking forward to seeing this partnership grow, as together, we create the next generation of sports professionals.”
The programme is a recognised national qualification (NCFE Diploma in Sport) that also gives all participants the opportunity to head to University upon completion if desired. We are working with WV Active Aldersley (www.wvactive.com/centres/aldersley.html) which offers 3G Pitches for training and matches along with gym access for all participants.
First year mandatory modules include:
- Participating in Sport
- Sports Coaching
- Developing Sporting Skills & Tactical Awareness
Optional modules include:
- Performance Analysis for Sport
- Understanding Business in Sport
- Strength & Conditioning Training
- And much more…
All football sessions are led by qualified Paris Saint-Germain Academy England coaches. Sessions follow the Paris Saint-Germain training methods and ideology whilst representing the Academy in England!
Training sessions will be daily with matches being weekly. All players will be monitored and mentored by the coaching team to ensure maximum development in football. Nutritional advice and support on fitness will also be given throughout the course.
- Participants will need to be 16 by the 31st August, ready to start the programme in early September
- Individual offers may vary but you will need a minimum of 4 GCSE’s Level 1-9 including English & Maths
- UK Passport / ordinarily resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- The programme is fully funded
- Additional costs include textbooks, travel for training/matches/education and training kit (subsidised fee)
Please note that places are limited.
ICI C’EST PARIS